The Terminal Crisis
By Del Weston
- Why the inaction on global warming?
- The state of the planet
- Global warming – evidence, causes and projections
- Kyoto and emissions trading schemes
- The global political economy and global warming
- Inequality, ecological debt and global warming
- The metabolic rift, development, de-peasantisation
- Africa, global warming and the future of the continent
- South Africa – a microcosm of the global political economy
- Conclusion: Capitalism or the Planet?
For more information: http://www.routledge.com/books/details/9780415811774/