Call for abstracts
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS: Dec 15, 2012
We kindly invite you to participate at the 2nd Conference on Sustainable Intelligent Manufacturing that will be conjointly organized by the Centre for Rapid and Sustainable Product Development, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria, and the Faculty of Architecture, Technical University of Lisbon, taking place at Lisbon, Portugal, from June 26 to June 29, 2013. The Conference aims to provide a major international forum for academics, researchers and industrial partners to exchange ideas in the field of sustainable intelligent manufacturing and related topics. The conference expects to foster networking and collaboration among participants to advance the knowledge and identify major trends in the field.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
• Computer-aided green manufacturing
• Eco-design and eco-innovation
• Design for climate change
• Inclusive design
• Green manufacturing
• Sustainable construction for the built environment
• Green supply chain management
• Green transportation
• Renewable energy
• Sustainable power engineering and renewable energy technologies
• Reuse, remanufacturing, disassembly and recycling techniques
• Sustainable packaging solutions
• Smart manufacturing
• Reverse logistics and product recovery
• Smart and sustainable materials
• Life-cycle engineering and assessment
• Energy efficiency in manufacturing
• Smart design for sustainability
• Sustainable technology innovation
• Sustainable factory planning and scheduling
• Sustainable business models
• Zero-waste production
• Nearly Zero-Energy Buildings
• Resource Efficient Cities
SIM conference is being organized to be a high quality conference and an outstanding board of Scientific Committee members to ensure a high academic standard of published papers.
Abstract Submission Deadline 15 December 2012
Notification of Acceptance 7 January 2013
Full manuscript submission 18 February 2013
Camera ready paper 4 March 2013
Papers will be blind peer-reviewed. Accepted and presented papers will be included in an ISBN conference proceedings book. Selected papers will also be published in special issues from journals.
Authors are invited to submit an abstract of 200-500 words in one or more of the areas identified above, outlining the major content and conclusions. Accepted abstracts will be invited to submit full papers.
Please submit your abstract at:
If you need any further information, please visit the Conference website at http://sim.ipleiria.pt for detailed information.
Looking forward to meeting you at Lisbon
Monday, November 26, 2012
Call for abstracts: 2nd Conference on Sustainable Intelligent Manufacturing by International Conference on Sustainable Intelligent Manufacturing (SIM2013) (Dec 15, 2012)
Call for abstracts